skulls across america

music, this and that, etc.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

aways a strange brew

Its always strange to spend a day listening to my fairly crappy mp3 demos as my 7 to 4 soundtrack. Over the past few years I've done a much better job of demo-ing the better-sounding things I come up with- but I've never done a good job of revisiting and doing anything with them. With big nature on again and starting from scratch, I think I'll try to reformulate a couple of the old ideas into big nature songs... once I relearn the parts.

Speaking of the 4-track, we had a pseudo-Vicars reunion last night as we recorded some music for potential use as the soundtrack to promotional videos for Sylvan Hills. Now I'll try to figure out how to get the stereo out into Audacity so I can do some semblance of mastering on the mix. As soon as I get it onto the computer, I'll post the mp3's (just for the heck of it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home