skulls across america

music, this and that, etc.

Friday, October 06, 2006

3D... Dark, Dangerous, Demanding



Finally, I've done something that I meant to do for a long time. No, not make another post on here, that only had to wait for work to get to a level of sanity and for me to get back from Utah.

No, I finally hooked up the Atari on the porch. I now have a dual gaming center that also features a Super Nintendo. And I'll be trying to set some personal records at Beamrider, which is one of the few remotely 3D games that really rocked on the Atari.

In music news, finally made an order for some of the stuff I've been listening too this year, incl. the new Bonnie Prince Billy, Band of Horses, Midlake, and the new Cold War Kids album (coming out next week). I'm pretty sure they'll all meet or exceed expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home