skulls across america

music, this and that, etc.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

'til their heads are on my desk

favorite songs this year? Roscoe. We do not f*ck around. 7 states across. We used to vacation. And while it might be old, Bonnie Prince Billy & Tortoise playing Thunder Road. Wow. Looking forward to the new Bonnie Prince Billy album with great anticipation. Can't even speak in complete sentences...

Coming to a crossroads artistically. Playing another coffeehouse with Jayna. Getting ready to start helping with a Sunday evening praise service at church. Couple of open-ended musical endeavors might roll again in the next few months. And I'm sitting on piles of my own music in a couple diff't veins. And wrapping up filming on donut gun. And scribbling notes on a couple screenplays and stories.

If I had to guess... there's no time like the present to write a short screenplay to take advantage of my favorite film element- falling snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home