skulls across america

music, this and that, etc.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

lonesome valley

Not sure why Jason Molina and company felt the need to join the ranks of bands with albums featuring naked girls on them with Fading Trails- perhaps they were rocking the first Queens of the Stone Age album on tour? Secretly Canadian has lonesome valley up, and emusic has the album available already. Good song. Good enough to get me to pick up yet another booster pack from emusic? Yep.

Started film school this week... in the form of the commentary on Seven Samurai. I could finish up my schooling if I'd ever get a remote control for the laserdisc player, so I could listen to the commentary on Taxi Driver.

Lastly, saw and really enjoyed Little Miss Sunshine. Its always nice to see Greg Kinnear in something better than Stuck on You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home