skulls across america

music, this and that, etc.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

cold war kids


photo: http://www.saveadog.org/success/bella2.asp

Interesting what things you find doing a google image search on "cold war kids." Another interesting fact: every new song of their's that I hear is as good as the last one.

Also of interest: they're on tour with tapes n tapes in June, hitting both Cleveland and Baltimore (both under 4-hour drives). Whereas I was a chump and didn't get tickets in time to see Clap Your Hands Say Yeah in Cleveland, and whereas seeing Magnolia Electric Co and Destroyer reminded me how much I like to see a good band bring the rock, therefore, I'd better hop to it.

Here are two tracks from their very own website.
  • Cold War Kids - left me in the morning

  • Cold War Kids - The Soloist In The Living Room


  • And definitely check out hang me up to dry and Hospital Beds, at least one of those is available on their own site and their myspace.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home