skulls across america

music, this and that, etc.

Monday, March 27, 2006

this is the way it goes and goes

and goes and goes and goes and goes

i have a vague notion that the band might reverse course, despite the consensus sorta reached after two meetings, and try to continue despite the impending loss of a key member. we'll see how it plays out. while, over the past few years, I've come to grips with the fact that I'll never be in a full-time touring band, and I'm getting more used to the slow percolating type of band/project thing, I'm just not sure that I could be in a slow-percolating ska band- particularly without the slow jams of the soon-to-be dearly departed member.

Well, anyway, on the topic of glacial movements, under the heading "other music i play that has absolutely no bearing on my view of the future of the vicars", enjoy two new big nature songs:
- song four
- song six

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home